What can I do if I am not satisfied with the work an expert has delivered?

The first step is to discuss your concerns with the expert. He/she is the person working for you and we encourage both parties to solve inconveniences together. Please allow the expert a chance to rectify his/her work for you. If in a rare case you end up in a dispute, you can always contact us to mediate in the matter. If you are definitely not satisfied or your publication wasn’t successful due to the work delivered by the expert, we guarantee we will aim to solve the matter.

Read here about the escalation procedure

Please be aware, we can only mediate in disputes in case all communication has been via the Peerwith website. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk